Saturday, May 31, 2014

May31Art

Last day of the Every Day in May challenges, paper money.  I rarely have any paper money at all, use plastic these days more often than actual cash.  Found an old wrinkle bill in my wallet to use as a model, poor thing won't buy much these days.  When I was sixteen this one dollar would put 4 gallons of gas in my car, it would buy 10 small Baby Ruth candy bars, or 5 candy bars and 5 bottles of Coca-Cola, I could return those glass bottles for 3 cents each and have 15 cents to buy a LARGE Baby Ruth candy bar.
I have enjoyed this year's Every Day in May challenge, I'm sad it is over, and at the same time glad it is over so that I can get back to drawing whatever I want every day.

2 comments:

  1. It has been wonderful to follow this challenge, well done you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polly… this is the third year I've done it… it is fun but by the end of the month I grow weary of it.

    ReplyDelete