Sunday, May 4, 2014

May04Art

Today's mission, draw my thumb, I did the easy thing and drew my left thumb, the very next time I draw a thumb I think it should be my right thumb the gets the honors.  My right thumb has a pen in it, since the late 1980's so I have no practical use of my right thumb.  I can't grip anything heavy, nor even open a jar with it, thankfully I can still hold a pen or paint brush, and tap the space key on a keyboard.  It is useless for smart phone scrolling though, I will never be able to use it to text, poor me.  Oh and the pen did correct the pain my thumb was causing me, so I am thankful there is no more pain… wish I'd known before I had the surgery that my thumb wouldn't work ever again, I might have decided to put up with the pain… now you know more about my thumb than you ever wanted to… sorry folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment