Saturday, May 24, 2014

May24Art

Today our challenge was to draw something we 'always' wanted.  I chose the Chinese character 'Mu' for Nothing.  I can't think of anything I have 'always' wanted.  When I was a child I wanted a horse, but in my adult life I had 3 horses.  At one point in my life I had 6 dogs, people would ask me 'Why so many?', I have 6 dogs because I do not want 7, and because my mother said when I grew up and had my own house I could have as many pets as I wanted… so I do.  There are some things I'd like today, a new dishwasher, a hot tub, to win the lottery (must remember to buy a ticket) but I have not always wanted these 'things'.  I spent a lovely day today riding down to Beaufort SC for lunch and a walk around the waterfront park there with my husband, I have not always wanted him, but I am so thankful to have found him even if it was very late in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment