Friday, January 23, 2015

Jan23Art

One more page of art supplies/tools, my water brushes and my tiny spray mister. The Niji waterbrushes are my favorites and take note that the cap twists on in a normal(American) fashion.  The Koi and Holbein brushes will make you a bit crazy at first because they screw on and off backwards to the way we are used to.  They both also are very wet brushes, if you want to mix a big wash, they are the ones to use as they gush water with hardly any encouragement other than gravity needed.
Ron and I went to see "American Sniper" this evening, an excellent movie, very moving I dare say there wasn't a dry eye in the theater when it was over.  Now I want to read the book as I understand it is even better than the movie.  If you have a chance to see it in the theater do so, big screen and surround sound just add to the effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment