Friday, January 9, 2015

Jan09Art

Boot Camp started this morning, with a still life of an apple.  No apples in my house, and I don't even want to go into why I can't have an apple… so I used my Dole Dippers, frozen strawberries covered in dark chocolate, no sugar added only 60 calories a package.  There isn't much to them, basically 4 half strawberries covered in chocolate.  1. is the package, 2 is one of the chocolate covered berries, 3 is a berry after I bit it in half 4 is a chunk of dark chocolate that fell off… the stains on the page is the actual chocolate, because I put the pieces on the page to draw them.  Usually I just pop the whole thing in my mouth, biting it in half to draw it kinda made a mess… but it was a learning experience and I did not want to have to do push ups.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know how much you have made my mouth water ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so yummy Polly, making me want another pack of them this morning and now my sketchbook smells like chocolate.

    ReplyDelete