Monday, January 19, 2015

Jan19Art


Martin Luther King Jr holiday today, I've got the day off without pay, Ron has to work.  Went to the dentist for him to have a follow-up look at how I'm healing, looked good so it only took about 10 minutes.  
Got out my pen box and lined them up to draw, spent a lot of time trying to match the color of my Coral Lamy, which is why I took a photo of them so that you could see the actual color of the pen, it is more pink than coral, but is a color I have no clue how to mix with the colors in my palette. I used each pen, to write the nib size under them, 4 colors of ink there too, left to right Noodlers Lexington Gray, Pilot Pink cartridge, Lexington Gray in the Red, Clear and Yellow Lamy, Platinum Sepia in the Coral Lamy, .07 leads in the Lamy mechanical pencil, and Pilot Yama Guri (wild Chestnut) in the Falcon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment