Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Jan13Art


The dermatologist recommended Aveeno for my dry itchy skin I must admit I've not paid much attention to my dry skin, other than having back scratchers to reach my itchy places.  Just a few days of using the Aveeno skin relief (purple stripe) has really made a difference, my itchy spot still bothers me but not as much as it did before.  Took the flute Ron got for me to the music store to have it checked out, tuned and repaired if needed.  I signed up for private lessons because I really want to learn how to play the flute, and taking lessons will motivate me to practice.

2 comments:

  1. We use Aveeno shower soap for washing William (http://www.williamthelurcher.blogspot.co.uk) - it is gentle on his coat and skin and was recommended to us by someone who works with donkeys as they use it on them too. When I ran out of my own shower soap I used it once and realised how good it is. The bottle was a lot more expensive than the usual shower soaps, but I only need to use a very small amount, it goes a long way and lasts ages. Hope you have found lasting relief using yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a Dalmatian years ago that would break out in huge bumps after a bath, as I was showing the dog in Obedience trials, it was necessary to bathe him a lot… wish Aveeno had been around then… I found that rinsing, over and over until all soap residue was gone and then a diluted rinse of vinegar and water did the trick for him.

    ReplyDelete