Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jan06Art

Went to PetSmart to get Inky a cat tree, we threw out our old cat tree when Yeti died as we didn't expect to get any more cats.  We got it moved into the den between the parrot cages so she can watch the birds.  I even picked her up and put her on it… that lasted about 1/2 a second before she jumped off it.  As with everything else, she'll get to it in her own time.  She now allows petting for more than 2 strokes and she has pretty much quit putting her mouth on me, she still mouthes Ron, and swats at him… leading me to think her previous owner was a man, who played rough with her.  I'm betting a new girl friend came into the fellow's life and the kitty bit her and she said "It's me or the kitty!"  and the kitty ended up in the shelter.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Inky ewill get used to it. Especially if she acan sit there & look at the birds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes didn't hold out for long, I've caught her on the top tier more than once. She does things her way that's for sure. Thanks for dropping by Tony.

    ReplyDelete