Sunday, January 11, 2015

Jan11Art


I see I had a smudge of red paint on my scanner… which I'll have to clean up, but not big enough to redo this one.  I need to get a mouse pad with a wrist rest, not because I need to rest my wrist but to keep me from moving my mouse off the keyboard tray and onto the floor.  I've actually done that more times than I should admit, the mouse survived the falls before but must have landed wrong last night because the 'click' sensor in it stopped working.  My computer came with a track pad, which I hooked up this morning and used for a while to read my emails, and delete my overnight load of spam emails, but I have never really liked those pads because you can't rest your hand on them.  So a trip to the store to buy a new mouse today.  Now I'm wondering what I can use the cool box it came in for.  

2 comments:

  1. My wife went & bought a new wireless mouse for her laptop the other day. Put in the batteries & it still didn't work. I tried & the touchpad on the laptop didn't work either. Rebooted & it all came right even the old mouse. Now she has a pretty pink spare mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was/is well and truly dead…it is not the first mouse i've killed lol

    ReplyDelete