Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July31Art

What a day... the A/C FINALLY got fixed about 5:30pm tonight... it's 10pm and feels good in here now... good news, it didn't cost us anything, the entire repair bill was covered by warranty.
Had some issues at work that kept me at my computer working until after 8pm... 
To add to my trials and tribulations, a customer service person at the Social Security Administration... HUNG UP on me today.... well that REALLY toasted my cheese... I'm going to have my Congressman's office handle my request for SERVICE and see if that helps.
Really low turn out in Texas, but Ted Cruz appears to be the Republican nominee for the open Texas Senate seat, previously held by Kay Bailey Hutchison... Ted Cruz is a great guy and I hope he wins in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment