Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July03Art

Got a new printer a couple of days ago, but finally took it out of the box and spent 3 or 4 hours trying to get it working... but I FINALLY got it working... all by myself. The first time I added a printer I had to take it to Atlanta and get my daughter the Apple wizard to get it set up for me. This new printer really prints nicely, my old one never really printed very well, but it scanned ok and that's what I use it for mostly.
Today's drawing is the Rural sketchers week 27 sketch of a statue of an animal. This fountain/statue is on the side entrance of an office building within walking distance of my house... I've drawn it on more than one occasion and from different angles... it is bronze and has that lovely patina of green/blue.

1 comment:

  1. You really captured the patina! Great sketch, and love the quote. Your wtf sketch a few posts back was an awfully cute portrayal of your reaction - this is an odd world we live in, eh?

    ReplyDelete