Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May23Art

May23Art

This is a cup I got on my recent trip to New Orleans, had a flaming hurricane in it... really bad for me, but really good as a treat, and I kept the cup. Now I use it to hold all my pencils, pens, comb, rulers, old office name tag etc.
Testing voting machines this morning at the election commission office, seemed to be working fine. Went to a townhall meeting put on by my Congressman Tim Scott tonight. He is alway informative and optimistic.
Got the kids art projects for Memorial day all pre cut out, and separated into bags, hopefully we'll get finished if I'm more organized with their supplies. I seem to waste a lot of time handing out paper, pens, colors etc, and they end up with no time left to finish the project. So I'm trying something different, putting everything into a bag (like a brown paper lunch bag) for each child, that way they'll have everything they need as soon as the class starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment