Monday, May 21, 2012

May21Art

May21Art
This was a tough assignment, lots of things make me happy, in truth I'm a pretty happy person most of the time.  I love it when Beau sleeps beside my chair, makes it easier to draw him.  He's a happy little dog and his sunny disposition makes everyone who meets him happy.  
This assignment reminded me of music too, the song from 'The Sound of Music', raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens... these are a few of my favorite things.... I have a very LONG list of favorite things, pens and watercolors, painting, and creamy white paper, my parrot who greets me every morning, and calls me when he wants something 'Come mere' he shouts LOL. 
One of my favorite bible verses is... Today is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment