Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sep29Art

Ron and I looked at computers today, my MacBook Pro is having noise issues again, and I messed up the screen display by picking it up with my thumb on the screen, something inside cracked... and now the display is toast.  Anyway I'm debating another laptop or getting a Mac All-in-one... Ron chose a Samsung all-in-one... really nice, they had to special order it, it'll be here by Thursday next week... maybe by then I'll have made up my mind what I want to do.  I'm thinking I'll go to the Apple store so that they can transfer all my stuff to my new computer for me.

2 comments:

  1. dont know what I'd do if anything happened to my laptop couldnt live without it - well I could but you know what I mean - Blues Clues that brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, luckily I have another laptop that I can use while I decide what I want to get... I'm leaning toward those huge screens with everything in the screen... mostly because I don't like the configurations on the new laptops.

    ReplyDelete