Friday, September 14, 2012

Sep14Art

Favorite clothes... I'm a slob at heart, my favorite clothes are jeans and t-shirts, sweat shirts in winter... flip flops for as long as I can wear them without my feet getting cold... any shoe that covers my toes hurts my feet which I endure only when it is cold.(this has been an issue for me for about 5 years now, Dr has no explanation and no cure). I don't even own a dress or skirt any more, I bought one for my daughter's wedding, in 1994... that was the only time I wore it... later I gave it to a shop that provided interview clothes for poor women looking for jobs... I think that was the last pair of panty hose I wore too, 1994, my daughter's wedding... I have some nice pants suits and wear them when dressing up is required, I figure if Hillary Clinton can get away with it so can I... LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'm a slob at heart too Elaine.
    Clearly, you are no slouch in the getting things done department! You are one of the most structured people I know in the blogospere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Pamo... it's just a commitment to daily journaling, a way to celebrate being alive another day.. some days that blank page gives me fits other days it's easy as pie.

    ReplyDelete