Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sep02Art

Hazy, hot, humid... we watched a fellow with tags on his car from Maine get out of his car at the WalMart... he looked very sweaty and hot... not used to the heat down here, we could tell... made us laugh at the poor fellow. Truth is, the heat and humidity will just suck the energy out of you down here... even IF you're used to it. 
I ordered two new colors, Verditer Blue and Mineral Violet. I finally changed my bijou box, so that I can have 14 colors instead of 12... so now I have two empty half pans, waiting for a delivery from Dick Blick some time next week. Used a 50% off coupon to buy an art-o-graph light box from Michael's today... used it to transfer a drawing to 300 lbs paper today, so I am VERY pleased with my new art tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment