Monday, June 22, 2015

Jun22Art


Ever since I bought the pencil for Paper53 and discovered it wouldn't work on my old iPad I've been thinking about getting a new one…. well today I took the plunge and got a new iPad Mini3 … and now my pencil works… yippee.  I only got the 16 gig one, the fellow at the store said don't you have much music or videos… and I said, well my old iPad is a 32 gig and I've had it for about 8 years and I've only used 12 gig… the biggest hogs on it are my art magazines on Vimeo and a painting video I loaded on there… I'm not throwing the old iPad away, in fact I'm thinking I'll use it to store those magazines and videos.  New toys… I have a crick in my neck from playing with it.

#ICAD22 Used some of the new 'Colorbox' ink and a butterfly stencil to create this card, purely fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment