Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nov24Art


Went to Dick's Sporting goods today to get some high topped boots/shoes.  I'm having issues with my ankles giving out, so I thought maybe high topped shoes would give me more support.  However, I have for the past 5 years had an issue with my feet (that Drs can't explain or fix) that makes it very painful to wear any shoe other than flip flops.  With winter here and at least once a week I have to go to work and wear actual shoes not flip flops I wanted some like this.  The store didn't have wide widths for women, so I came home after measuring my foot and ordered the shoes from LL Bean (no shipping).
Went to the kitchen store and got a bunch of gadgets (can opener, ceramic knives)... all shopping for me, me, me.  What is wrong with this picture?

2 comments:

  1. It's a great drawing of the boot you've done! And I love the quote too.

    I'm so sorry you have to suffer with your feet. I wish something more could be done. It feels horrible just when my toe hurts- I can't imagine what you go through.

    Keep shopping for yourself! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Pamo... and I must admit I did a bit of Cyber Monday shopping for me, me, me.

    ReplyDelete