Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nov14Art


This week's rural sketchers assignment, a board game.  A Scrabble board game had to be my choice, one of my favorite games of all time.  My girl friend Carol who lives in Atlanta and I now play Scrabble on our phones... it is fun, Carol is good at spelling words in more than one direction... I'm good at long words and hitting the triple letter, triple word squares... sometimes I win, sometime she wins... either way we both enjoy the game.
About this painting/drawing... what a disaster this turned out to be.  I used toothpick to apply masking fluid for the white lines... did not work very well at all... note to self.. toothpicks do not work. Used some pallet mud, with raw sienna added to create beige, but ran out of this unique mixture and had no way to reproduce it... oh well it is, what it is... and it'll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment