Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nov02Art


Got a small box from Goulet Pens today, had to try some Noodler's Lexington Gray ink.  Since the big bottle came with a free fountain pen I got a free pen plus I got a Konrad Flex pen.  After playing with both, I must admit I really like the 'free' pen the best and used it to draw the Konrad and do all the writing on this page.  This pen doesn't 'flex' but it has a nice fine line and is very smooth to write with, I think I'm going to like this ink too.  Seems to dry waterproof fairly quickly... I like that.
Much better outcome at the hockey game tonight we won 2 to nothing... so a shut out for our 'pocket' goalie... we call him that because he's only 5' 7" in his skates... very quick and agile so he does a great job in spite of his short stature.

No comments:

Post a Comment