Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nov01Art


Popcorn...I LOVE popcorn, have some almost every day.  At my new job, everyone that walks by while I'm using the microwave to pop my corn, has to tell me the story of the person on the 4th floor who burned some popcorn, threw it in the break room trash (with other trash)... and started a trash can FIRE... which set off a fire alarm and caused the entire building to be evacuated during a rain storm... and unlike a fire drill they had to all stand out in the rain for over an hour while waiting for the fire truck to come and the firemen to put out the fire in the break room 'metal' trash can.
I've heard the story so many times now, that when people start to tell me, I say... I know,  I know... I've been making popcorn in microwaves for 40 years... and never burned any yet... not planning to burn this  either.  You have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment