Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nov17Art


I'm still trying to 'break in' my new Konrad pen... it feels scratchy and the ink feed is inconsistent... I want to give this pen a fair try out, so I doodled with it a lot today... and took the opportunity to try some color mingling here too... I should have used a real brush instead of the water brush I think the blending would have worked better if I had... maybe I'll try that tomorrow.
What a difference a day can make, we played Florida again tonight... this time we won... I think this group of players is having a hard time working together as a team.  Lots of individual talent, but they don't work together yet... late in the season for them to still be so 'disconnected'.   It's very late and time for me to get this posted before midnight rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment