Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Feb17Art

The robo calls have gotten unbearable, I now click the button on the speaker phone, with the sound turned low, so I don't have to listen to them.  I let them pay to listen to my tv going and talk to themselves, eventually they hang up.  I AM DONE with people calling me to a. ask who I'm going to vote for ... answer, 'NONE of YOUR BUSINESS', or b. to ask me to support this, that or the other candidate...  FORGET IT I'm voting based on my own research, or c. you want MORE MONEY from me.... I'm DONE, no more money for any candidates.  If your name isn't Tim Scott I'm not giving you a nickel (Love Tim, don't give him much, but can't resist helping my favorite Senator).

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I think the candidates are doing themselves more harm than good. Do they honestly think they can change our vote with a robo call?

    ReplyDelete