Friday, February 5, 2016

Feb05Art

Great hockey game tonight, Rays hung on the win it in a shoot out.   This week in SBS the instructor is speaking German (I took German in college, but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away).  There is closed captioning in English, and I actually use closed captioning a lot to watch TV at night with the sound off (so it doesn't wake up my husband).  I have a better understanding about how the classes may have been for non-English speakers, since so far all of the instruction has been in English.  It is very difficult to watch the instructor's painting/drawing technique, while reading what they are saying.  When I have time I'm going to have to watch it and read the captions, then watch it without the captions so that I can see what he's doing.  That's my plan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment