Friday, June 20, 2014

June20Art

Lots of art goodies arrived on my doorstep today, 2 new sketchbooks I ordered after reading Roz's blog post about them. Click here to read her review of the Leuchtturm 1917 sketchbook, if you order 2 of them the shipping is free, so I got an orange one and a gray one.  Also got a box from Cheap Joe's  with 2 Kilimanjaro Paint books, 5 1/2 x 10 in 300 lbs and 140 lbs watercolor paper, a new palette (ok, ok, I don't NEED another palette but I did want one) some Schminchke Naples Yellow, and Joe threw in a set of sketching pencils for free, they do that kind of thing at Joe's, which is another reason I love doing business with them.

2 comments:

  1. You are an art Magpie. I think there is a flock of them about. Happy painting with your new things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Polly, I think being a Magpie is a good thing yes?

    ReplyDelete