Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mar30Art



My pink Azaleas are in bloom, so I had to try again to draw the blooms.. it is my favorite azalea in my yard.  Our crepe myrtle is sprouting leaves, but our dogwood is not.  
We spent a delightful afternoon with our friends at a luncheon for Senator Tim Scott.  Good food, good conversation and fabulous weather… a bit windy, but otherwise perfect.  Popped over to visit our friends Dave and Laura after lunch… an enjoyable Sunday from start to finish. 



Ron and I with Senator Tim Scott.

2 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of Senator Tim Scott, wish I could vote for him!

    Carol B
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm his number one fan, he was our Congressman, and we were thrilled when the governor appointed him to the Senate…. he'll have our vote for sure.

    ReplyDelete