Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mar01Art

I checked this sketchbook, and while I only have a few pages left there isn't one drawing in this book of my palette.  I use this business card palette almost every day, and for sketchbook pages, the little pans hold enough paint to last for several weeks. I actually own one of these silver plated business card holders, and have used it for years.  I love this clever design of the holder for use as a paint palette.  I'm not affiliated with the inventor/seller, but I'm a big fan of her product and would highly recommend it.  Here's the link to purchase this palette http://expeditionaryart.com/shop/product/pocket-palette/

5 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Looks like something else I now NEED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Judith… it is a disorder most of my artist friends have. Called BEAS… Buys Excessive Art Supplies… there is no cure, so don't fight it… go with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you're enjoying your palette, Elaine! Wonderful sketch and looks a fun collection of colors.
    Best wishes,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for dropping by Maria..I do love this little palette you are very clever to have invented it.

    ReplyDelete