Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct23Art

Wild ride the last couple of days... started yesterday morning when I clicked on 'update'... and Apple proceeded to take over my computer for over two hours loading a new OS X operating system.  Bad enough it made me 45 mins late to work (I couldn't sign on because of it).  At the end of the day I tried to scan my journal page and discovered my scanner wouldn't work.  On chat with Apple/Adobe/Epson support ended up buying an upgrade of my Photoshop program and well after midnight my printer/scanner still wasn't working.  So Thursday morning dawned, and I used my external back-up drive to restore my computer to it's state before the install... all is well now.  BEWARE Apple owners you may have to buy new software and hardware if you update to OS/X.

No comments:

Post a Comment