Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oct02Art

Whoot whoot it's Hump Day! Sadly I didn't see that ad even once today... it is one of my favorites.  So now that I'm done with my trees, deciding what to draw is a struggle.  Today ice tea, a staple in the South.  I used to drink it loaded with sugar, but since I found out I'm diabetic, now I drink it un-sweetened.  I don't particularly like artificial sweeteners, so I've developed a taste for tea straight, a bit of lemon but otherwise, just tea and ice.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the quote and good job on the glass of tea. My mom was from the south and always made the best sweet tea. She looked at me like I had sprouted horns when I switched to unsweetened during a healthier eating phase I went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother went thru the same thing... except since all three of her adult children have type 2 diabetes she has adapted quite well to making a pitcher of unsweet when we are at her house.

    ReplyDelete