Friday, April 12, 2013

Apr12Art


Rain, rain and more rain today... with some thunder and lightening to scare Gracie out of her wits thrown in this afternoon.
Our hockey team is all done for this season, the Gwinette Gladiators swept them 4 games in the first round of the playoffs.  The last coach we had that had a record this bad, wasn't coaching anymore... be interesting to see what the owners do about this.  This coach has had 3 bad years in a row, with this being the worst of the three. Lots of individuals with great talent on the team, they just never played together well as a team.  In my opinion that is the coach's fault.

2 comments:

  1. I do so love your new header

    .... and the pears are quite lovely and juicy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice... I'm going to try to change it more often...
    I love pears and the colors are some of my favorites... yellow, orange a touch of green...

    ReplyDelete