Friday, December 14, 2012

Dec14Art


Twenty families, will have a very different Christmas this year, I can't even imagine losing my child, but losing a little child 2 weeks before Christmas is just too much to bear.
I wonder sometimes if the 24 hour news coverage of these things... fuels some twisted people into bigger more spectacular carnage.

The hardest part of doing this primary triad color wheel was dividing a circle into twelve equal parts.  I erased my lines on the back of this so many times I couldn't paint on it... and still I erased the lines on this side a couple of times.. it isn't exactly equal but it is close enough.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I am not sure what good it does to provide a blow by blow. I guess the news agencies each want to believe they have provided the most accurate information. Do we need it? I am sadly afraid it might feed sick minds. Very sad, for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly Susan, can't believe they couldn't talk about anything else on the news all day Saturday and the people on Facebook can't talk about anything else...

    ReplyDelete