Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dec06Art


Winna sent me the idea for the cartoon for the rural sketchers week 49 challenge... it worked out pretty cute if I do say so myself.
Lots of drama going on in SC politics today, my favorite Senator Jim DeMint will be resigning to head the Heritage Foundation, and my favorite Congressman Tim Scott may be appointed to fill his seat until the election in 2014... Ron and I think Tim would do a GREAT job, our other pick would be Trey Gowdy... it will be interesting to see who Governor Halley chooses.

Thought I'd scan the beginning of this chart... it may take a bit of time to finish this... it is a slow process but worth the trouble.  I am wetting the square and adding the color on the left to the bottom left corner of the square and the color on the top to the top right of the square then if needed I tilt the paper to encourage the colors to blend.  I want to see how the pigments react with the water and with each other when they blend on the paper instead of the palette.  For these colors the best runners were the Hansa Yellow and the Quin. Burnt Orange(the orange REALLY took off when I touched it to the water).

No comments:

Post a Comment