Friday, June 8, 2012

June08Art

June08Art
Remember the tv show, 'That was the week that was?' I liked that show, I liked that I didn't have to pay attention as long as I watched that show on Friday... I knew what was up... compare that to now, I'm a news junkie... I don't know when it started, was it the OJ trial that everyone watched even at work, the tv was on in the break room tuned to the trial, and again on 9/11... was that when I started watching the news so much? Maybe part of the problem is the fact that there are hundreds of channels now, and nothing worth watching. I don't care for 'reality' shows, or 'game' shows, or talent shows.. doesn't leave much. I seem to like shows that nobody else likes, so they get cancelled. I should probably turn the idiot box off and read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment