Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May31Art





I drew my little green bottle that I use to spritz my paints to keep them moist. This is the last drawing in the Every Day in May challenge...and my personal challenge to do my drawings only in ink, and live with the lines I drew. I think my little bottle is just as wonky perspective wise as many of my other drawings this month...it has been a learning experience... I learned that I CAN do without a pencil... I learned that I NEED to work on perspective drawing... I need those pencil lines to get it right... but being right isn't all that great really.
I'll be back to drawing things in my daily life, and not using a list. I think I'll continue to go with ink only... This journal started in February is now full so, I'll be starting a new Journal and a new month tomorrow... I must think about what to do for a title page for my Summer months Journal lucky number 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment