Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nov21Art


Nov21Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Living in the South we don't see much snow here. Last time was about 20 years ago, while living in Atlanta it snowed pretty hard one night. The next morning my neighbor (obviously a Northern transplant) had gotten up early and shoveled his driveway, he then knocked on my door and offered to shovel mine for me (sweet really, me being a single lady at the time)... anyway, I thanked him and said... "Bless your heart that is so sweet of you to offer to do that for me... but, God put that snow there, and God will take it away... and nobody is going anywhere until he does!" It was a hilly neighborhood, and sure enough a pile of cars ended up at the bottom of the hill because even a Jeep can't get traction on Ice. That's how we do snow in the South.

No comments:

Post a Comment