Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan26Art


Jan26Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Got a couple of packages today, beside the surprise from Dixie. I got a lovely smelling box of handmade soap from Wilmoth Farms.. I love this stuff. I also got a package from Amazon, with a book on painting crystal and glass, and Dan Price's" How to make a Journal of your Life"..and Rick Tulsa's "Paris cafe" the Select crowd. Can't decide which one to read first I've looked at the pictures in all of them... now to dive in.

4 comments:

  1. Aw, we saw "Hotel for Dogs" at the movies last night, and James and Kate are really itching to get a puppy now (as if they weren't before!). When we do get ourselves a house, we're going to the pound or Humane Society to rescue a puppy. Lucky Dixie, she knew you'd be good to her and help her find homes for her puppies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have one but I've been told NO on more dogs! *pout*
    I hope you liked the soap..what did you think about the mold?
    I hope your enjoying your warmer weather...we are gonna have an ice storm here tonight thru Thursday! YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh puppies! Puppies are so cute. Don't think I'll ever be a pet owner though so can't take one off your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwe man, too cute!! Sorry about our dilemma though. Crossing you find homes for all the lil guys and girls.

    ReplyDelete