Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Capt Elaine


Capt Elaine, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

I've been tagged.... so here's my mug shot....

Now 16 things about me....

1. I'm a kidney cancer survivor
2. I'm an artist wanna be
3. I like to read
4. I like to knit.
5. I like dogs and all animals
6. I like the beach
7. I like the mountains
8. I have 3 x husbands
9. I drive a Jeep
10. I also drive a Scooter
11. I have 5 grand children
12. I have always lived in the South
13. I have 2 parrots
14. I can plan the piano
15. I like my grey hair
16. I had no idea how hard it would be to come up with 16 things about me...
whew... now to tag 6 others...

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I think you might need to edit #2. . ."wannabe" is not an appropriate word in this case. You are an artist!

    P.S. Your huge smile is making me smile-- I love that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ang! Your such a beautiful lady! I didn't realize we had so much in common!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE finding out more about people!!! This was cool!
    I just noticed that you have my soap on your blog!!!! Thats such a great compliment!!! You made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting but I don't agree with #2. You ARE an artist.

    ReplyDelete