Friday, October 24, 2008

Oct24Art


Oct24Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

Dick Blick Customer Service shines, so add them to the list of 'good guys'. Rachael or Ky Farm Life sent me some handmade soap... totally yummy stuff, can't wait to try it out. I LOVE the stamps on the envelope from Michelle, which safely delivered my gorgeous beads from her... it was like Christmas morning around here... with all the packages in the bed with me. Went to the Dr... got drugs, I still feel bad... but hopefully getting better soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy it arrived. I was starting to get worried. Christmas early is never a bad thing :)) Feel better soon.

    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when cool stuff comes in the mail.
    Hope the drugs work their miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to leave a comment for like - 3 days now! I hope your feeling better, and I hope you like the soaps, let me know what you think?

    ReplyDelete