Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oct02Art


Oct02Art, originally uploaded by CaptElaine.

SC actually is allowing Alligator hunting this year... hope nobody bothers this little guy. I find myself fasinated and duly cautious ,he's WAY BIGGER than I thought and pretty scary looking. He is VERY cautious of me, and so I've never seen anything more than his eyes in the mirky water... but today it was chilly and he decided to catch some sun, and Ron managed to snap a picture from the car window.

Signed up today for an online drawing course. It starts next Tuesday, I'm looking forward to it. I found out about it on the EDM Yahoo group, the website to sign up is www.dotcalmvillage.net

4 comments:

  1. Ack! You with the 'gators and Mich with the cobra-type snakes! I do think you're "baby" is a cutie, but then I don't have to worry about him snagging a snack as I walk by. Glad you are both cautious, and hope the hunters don't know about your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, Wonderful gator!!! Photo and drawing / painting. Don't think I would be walking anywhere near there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow he's BIG -- YOU BE Careful!
    Hope you're inside looking out when you do your sketching.
    Have fun with your online drawing class!

    ReplyDelete