Monday, March 27, 2017

Mon27Art

Lost internet and house phone today for over an hour... got a little twitchy today because of it LOL.  I did come to a decision about this journal, I do not like it so Friday will be my last post in this one.  In the 8 years I've been keeping these sketchbooks I've never abandoned one before it was completely full, so this was not an easy decision for me, but I think it's the right thing to do.  Life is too short to spend time in a journal you don't like.  Final homework for #StrathmoreWorkshop1  I've enjoyed the lettering class, I need lots more practice, but now I know what I need to practice on.  Had a good lesson with my flute teacher, chatted a bit with her Mother, who is here from New York for a visit. We shared a few grand kid stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment