Monday, March 20, 2017

Help Save Ipernity

CROWDFUNDING TO SAVE IPERNITY IS GOING ON!

See the post here: www.ipernity.com/group/2260604/discuss/186760

Donate here and help save Ipernity: www.generosity.com/community-fundraising/ipernity-members-association-a-non-profit-entity/x/16237256

SPREAD THE NEWS AROUND ANY WAY YOU CAN - POST AS PHOTO, SHARE IN COMMUNITIES, SHARE ON FLICKR AND 23HQ, DECLARE FROM THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!! COPY THIS AND PUT WHERE EVER YOU WANT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already donated because I want to help keep a place that has ment so much for me (I dare to say for many of us) and that is not part of one of the omnivorous monster conglomerates that handle us like what we really are for them: a product. 
So I invite you to be consequent and solidary and help save Ipernity.

No comments:

Post a Comment