Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Apr15Art

I filed our taxes via E-file yesterday, so for the first time in a long time April 15 wasn't tax day for me, just another day at work. Rained this morning, a bit of sun during lunch, where my bank was robbed while I was in the drug store picking up a prescription.  As I was walking out the police came flying into the parking lot of the little shopping center and yellow tape went up around the bank, a short time later I heard helicopters flying around the neighborhood.  On a boring artist note, today I flushed and refilled two of my Lamy pens, I need to do two more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. People still rob banks. These crooks are behind the times. Credit card fraud and medicare fraud and food stamp fraud is where the money is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Low tech criminals around here I guess..you're right about the big money being elsewhere.

      Delete