Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Apr14Art

Haven't done a palette in this sketchbook yet, I've been using my little palette lately as I'm trying to minimize my load to a single pencil case and a sketchbook only.  While at home I have access to tons of pens, markers, acrylic paint, water and paint brushes… but my plan for out and about is this little palette a small and a medium waterbrush, and a micron 01 pen and a Lamy Joy loaded with Platinum Carbon Black Ink or other fountain pen depending on my mood.  I'm thinking about taking a trip to Chicago this July to visit my grand children and to take an Urban Sketchers workshop taught by Barbara Weeks while I'm there.  Hopefully, grand daughter Laurel will join me at the workshop. Get more info here  https://chicagosketchseminar.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/meet-or-instructors-barbara-weeks/

2 comments:

  1. Lovely painting! So interesting to see your little palette and choice of colours, some new to me! Must get my mini set together now the weather is bucking up. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love drawings like this, I'm always curious what other artists have in their palettes. Outdoor sketching time is coming soon, well as soon as this April rain is done anyway.
      Thanks for dropping by my little corner of the internet.

      Delete