Saturday, March 14, 2015

March14Art

The Stingrays, beat the Gwinnett team 6 - 0 to break the ECHL league record of 17 wins in a row tonight.  It was an exciting game and to top it off Ron and I won the drawing for Season Ticket holder of the night.  Our prize was a $50 gift certificate to Dick's Sporting goods.
I got a box of art supplies from Dick Blick today, with this new Quin Pink, I like it a lot.  I also ordered some Montana Acrylic markers, tried to mix them as I only got the 3 primary colors… disappointed they do not mix, they run when you wet them, but the colors do not blend.  Got a softcover Strathmore journal… that soft cover is VERY soft, so I don't think it will work for an out and about journal.  Need to order another journal soon because this one is almost finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment