Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov17Art


I have loaded a new color (grey) in my fountain pen… I'm not particularly happy with this ink color, nor with the flow of the ink… funny because it is the same 'brand' of ink just a different color.  I'll be loading the Chestnut Brown back into the pen as soon as this grey is used up.  Did a little hand practice… it is obvious I need to do a lot more hand practice.

Did my outdoors homework today… my one day a week to get out for lunch.  I think I like the ink best especially if I'm eating, the watercolor pencil got all over my hands.  I added the color and the water once I got home.  mystery solved on the Derwent blue gray pencil that got all over my hands yesterday. I got it out again today I figured out it's the paint on the pencil it got all over my hands and when I wiped it with a rag...it got all over the rag...so now I know perhaps I'll wrap it with tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment