Sunday, July 13, 2014

Plano Palette




I love shopping in the fishing tackle area, found this fabulous little plastic box made by Plano.  It is 4 1/4" x 2 3/4" and 1 1/4" deep.  It has dividers fully sealed on one side slightly smaller than a full size pan, so I loaded the paint straight into the 10 sections, it had a middle spot (why I do not know) that I was able to fit 3 half pans in.  The other side of the box has a section large enough for a water brush and an Escoda Travel mop (my other Escoda travel brushes are just a hair too larger to fit).  Those little circles are instant towels… very cool item also found in the fishing/camping area.  A bit of sea sponge and this little box is ready to roll.  It is sitting on my new orange Leuchtturm1917 sketchbook, that I'll be starting this Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the note. Considering what happened lunging today, gloves would be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What inventiveness. YOu are to commended! I love the ideas artists come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Studio at the Farm, enjoyed your blog and having rope burns is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly the Rose Painter, thanks for your comments, I'm feeling quite clever now.

    ReplyDelete