Thursday, January 16, 2014

Jan16Art

Always exciting to start a new sketchbook, this is my 24th book since I started keeping a visual journal.

Trip to West Ashley this evening, to run a few errands and have some BBQ at Maurice's for dinner.  As we headed home over the Ashley River bridge the full moon was just coming up and lighting up the river, quite a sight. I usually start a new sketchbook with a drawing of my palette, but with the moon on my mind I had to capture that sight before I forget it.  Palette I can do later right?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Elaine - I just found your blog....love your sketches and enjoyed reading several of your posts. Thank you for sharing. I can see that you are a very dedicated sketcher. Hope you have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Glad you found me :-) and I hope you continue to visit from time to time… I post something every day, usually before midnight LOL
    You have a great weekend too… I'll pop over to see your blog too… because now I've found you too.

    ReplyDelete