Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jan08Art

Spent 6 hours at the US District Court house today… didn't get a chance to draw anything.  It was grindingly boring, and after all that I did not get picked for a jury.
I thought I'd share my new teeny tiny plastic pallet, got the idea from a fellow on Flickr.  It's an SD Card holder (like for your camera or smart phone), with a dab of  color and a bit of label for very limited mixing.  Colors in this little pallet are French Ultramarine Blue, Verditer Blue, Mineral Violet, Scarlett Lake, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, Raw Sienna, Quin. Burnt Orange, AZO Yellow, New Gamboge and Sap Green.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a tiny palette! I'd be interested in knowing how useful it is, once you have a chance to use it.
    --Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far my bit of mailing label that I thought would serve as a mixing area… doesn't work at all. It is difficult to hold without getting sap green (it's in the corner) all over my thumb :-) On the plus side, it is light, and very small. It will fit in the pocket in the back of my sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete