Friday, March 29, 2013

Mar29Art


Had to work today, for the past 5 years I got Good Friday off... so a bit bummed that I had to work today.  
Tonight I finished watching the third season of Downton Abbey... OMG what a horrid way to end a season.  We here in the USA won't get to watch season 4 until a year after the show is aired in England.  Thanks Winna and Debo for getting me hooked on this show... it is a good one.




I used to make lampwork beads, had to give it up because of my back... but I still love the beads and from time to time I go on Etsy or eBay and buy a bead or 2 or 3 that catch my eye.  These darling owls an artist posted on Facebook last week and I had to have them. Bonus that they were already earrings so I didn't have to do that myself.

2 comments:

  1. Delightful sketch. I like glass beads, too.

    re Downtown: I KNOW! Wasn't that an awful ending?! There is a way to watch BBC UK on line but it involves getting a VPN account to spoof one's IP address. I'd pay the BBC TV license fee if they'd let me! Just to watch good shows earlier than in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, must be some determined people. I do believe I'd pay the 'tax' to see some of their shows too. The silly reality shows here aren't worth watching.

    ReplyDelete