Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mar21Art

Right on time my yellow paint that was on back order arrived today.  I love this quote Ellen and I are alike, I can remember what month my friends and families birthdays are... but the exact day usually escapes me.  I'm always late with presents... my girl friend Carol's birthday is the end of January... the painting I'm still working on in March is her birthday present.   My husband remembers my birthday and everyone else's too and reminds me to wish people happy birthday on Facebook.... speaking of Facebook... that does make it a little easier to at least give a message to people on the actual day... if I keep an eye on it during the month I know they were born... October for my husband and grand daughter Laurel, July for grandson Joseph and December for my daughter and grand daughter Ashton... the list goes on and on... I do admire people that remember these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment